A significant number of people suffer from parasites in today’s culture. You may have uninvited guests robbing you of food and energy.
When the pH* balance of your body is out of balance – either too alkaline or too acid – it opens the door for parasites to move in, specifically intestinal parasites.
Parasites are organisms that rob your body of your nutrients and can make you ill.
The effects of having parasites can include:
- Putting on weight
- Being underweight
- Always hungry
- Extreme irritation
- Extreme irritation or the "shakes" when a meal is late or missed
- Lowered immunity or "resistance"
- Itching of ears or anus
In kids you could notice:
- Dark smudges beneath the eyes
- Recurring colds or earaches
And the list goes on. What this adds up to is a condition that should be treated immediately and for a number of weeks to ensure that the parasites and their eggs and offspring are all eradicated.
Having parasites is a hidden influence and causes unnecessary overload on your system.
handling your parasites
- Be on the right supplement to nail the parasites in their tracks. Being tested for the right product is particularly important as you really need to kill off all the generations of these uninvited guests so they never come knocking again.
- Correct your pH balance through eating fresh vegetables and unrefined foods. Ensure you are washing the vegetables thoroughly.
- Do a thorough cleaning of the kitchen, food storage areas, toilets and bathroom.
- Get re-tested after several weeks to ensure there are no new outbreaks.
- Drink lots of water to help the body expel the "critters."
And, just like that, you could have more energy and feel better!